Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Welcome Jennifer,

If you look on the main forum page, you will find our Tech Library in the middle. If you click on Operator Manuals, you will find a 130 owner's manual listed in the Kohler powered tractors section. The Parts Manual for the 130/180 tractors is located the same way. Click on Parts Manuals/Case 100 Series garden tractors. All of the individual Service Manuals for the 130 are in the Service Manuals section.

In the FAQ's section, you will find documents that discuss how to change the hydraulic oil, which oil to use and so forth. Please.....spend some time reading. It's the fastest way to get yourself up to speed on this tractor. If you have questions that are not answered by the reading material or you are confused on an issue, then please come to the main forum and begin a thread. At the top of every forum is a READ ME FIRST sticky that explains what each forum is there for. We ask that you take a moment and read those.

Enjoy. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Jennifer: Welcome to the site, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: Please feel at home here, we have a lot of friendly, helpful and knowledgeable members on the Forum. Congratulations on the acquisition of the Case 130 by your son. :thumbsup: Would love to see some pictures. :usa: Look forward to talking on the site. :thumbsup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Jen,
Because this thread has moved into a discussion about your 130, I am going to ask one of the Mods split it off. The greetings will remain here along with this post of mine but the rest will move to the main discussion forum under the subject line "My 130 project". That way, your tractor issues will get much wider exposure and presumably more opinion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.