Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.just a brief note of introduction from a new member from the Allentown, Pa area. I've always enjoyed American made heavy duty lawn tractors. I had a few Bolens tube frames and had a little attachment collection......then I was on to Wheelhorse tractors from the mid 60's ( gotta love a tractor with a cigar lighter in the dash)
But recently I saw a craigslist ad from Hamburg Pa advertising a very nice 210.....I called, I looked, I offered, I BOUGHT!!!! Sold my 1968 commando and that was it!!!
So now I will be trolling this site for info and ideas until it's grass cutting time and I get to show this 210 off to all my neighbors (who, for some reason don't understand why someone would want an "old" tractor as opposed to their shiny "new" tractors}.....
Anyway, in addition to my tractor fetish, I play with old hotrods. flathead motors, greasy parts and guns........best regards, Flatblackdave

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Dave: Welcome to the site we're glad you joined and entered the world of CCI tractors! Congratulations on the Case 210! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Your Case 210 tractor is unique because it has a gear drive transmission. This is the best site for CCI tractors, more valuable info and help here than anywhere else. So please feel at home here, we have a great membership. Be sure to visit the comprehensive Technical Library and Tractor FAQs. There are also FAQs up top on utilizing the many features of the site. For pure reading pleasure, a must, please visit our History section on the Home Page. We look forward to talking with you on the site!
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
717 Posts
Hi Dave, I'm your neighbor to the North. Up here in Jim Thorpe. You came to the right place for Case, Colt and Ingersoll info. As far as your neighbors? I think the same thing when I'm out there mowing on a rusty 1966 Case 150. It'll mow with the best of the new ones.
Besides the mechanical info, members on this site keep a watchful eye out for tractors and attatchments for sale, so if you need anything check out the" For "Sale of Trade" section and the "Classifieds" Section.
Ragards,
Nolan

·
Administrator
3,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dave. You've come to the right place for questions and answers on your new 210.

[quote=" So now I will be trolling this site for info and ideas until it's grass cutting time and I get to show this 210 off to all my neighbors (who, for some reason don't understand why someone would want an "old" tractor as opposed to their shiny "new" tractors}.....[/quote]

You should start getting used to this sort of behavior from your neighbors now that you have a Case. I like to think that this is merely an early symptom of "Case Power Equipment Envy." My neighbors are already showing advanced stages of this dangerous but curable problem! :sidelaugh:

Welcome! :trink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.