Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Hello Talord and welcome to the group, Glad you found us (y) Looks like you have a nice little project there ;) Have you had time to figure out what caused the fire?

If you click on the 3 stacked dots in the upper right corner, there is a FAQ that can answer many questions about the site. But don't be afraid to ask if you can not find something ;)

Where do you call home? You can enter that in your profile.

Cheers,
Gordy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sir,
Ty for the warm welcome! I have only rifled through the different areas and resources y'all got here. I'm pretty busy right now with customer saw's. That and getting some customers GT's ready and waiting for the white stuff to fly or getting them tucked in for their winter nap.
I'm from southeastern Ohio and we have a saying...... "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes". We're also do for a high accumulating snow fall.....
I really appreciate the help I've received already and look forward to learning more!

·
Super Moderator
3,569 Posts
Welcome aboard Talord !! Great to have you here. Thanks for saving a good ole tractor !! Sure hope you're able to revive it and please keep us updated on your progress

Enjoy the site
Capt Dan

·
Registered
55 Posts
Neat-O! I have a 220 and hope to find a 4 series to keep it company. This site is a fantastic recourse!

·
Administrator
2,841 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> https://casecoltingersoll.com/showthread.php/89291-How-to-add-location-to-your-profile

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts