Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,852 Posts
WOW That is in really nice shape :cool: Nice to keep it in the family too (y) Explore the site, lots of info here. But don't be afraid to ask questions if you can't find the answers you need ;)

Cheers,
Gordy

·
Administrator
8,284 Posts
HELLO M1
Sure glad to have you here at CCI. (y)
That a mighty nice looking unit your dad passed down to you a real piece of family history 👍:giggle:💡
A lot of us here had the same hand me down tractors that's a great thing for us ;)
Enjoy your time here and thank you for joining our group.👍

bigman ☮

·
Registered
206 Posts
Always wanted one of those 195's. Missed out on one years ago by a day. Had a front snow plow and sort of a manual 3 point hitch on it.
Nice looking tractor M1Gunr. Were you involved with tanks ?

Noel

·
Registered
1967 Case 195 w/tiller and blade attachments
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had to make a couple of axle hub gaskets today, if anyone needs a template with measurements, let me know.

·
Registered
1967 Case 195 w/tiller and blade attachments
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In case someone needed the info to make a transmission cover gasket...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thank you for your service.

The M1 reminded me of Sherman tanks. I don’t know if that’s right, it could mean a different thing. Any way, my fathers rank in the Canadian Army was a Trooper. He was a mechanic/driver in the Second World War. Drove Sherman tank. Lucky to have made it thru. Drove first Canadian tank into Sicily in 42, I was told. True or not, I don’t know. He would never speak of the war when asked.
Welcome to the site, hope to see more of your tractor. I seem to have gained two Case tractors with in the last year. A 446 and just 3 weeks ago, a 224. Have fun with your tractor.

Noel

·
Premium Member
2,852 Posts
Noel,
The time frame he listed would mean the M1 Abrams tanks.

I was in an Infantry unit in Germany in 83, were I saw a M1 Abrams for the first time (Cool). Then on to Fort Riley KS, and a tank unit with M60's. I was 63T, light wheel / tracked vehicle mechanic, worked mostly on jeeps, 2.5 & 5 ton trucks and M113 Armored personnel carriers.

Cheers,
Gordy

·
Administrator
2,805 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> https://casecoltingersoll.com/showthread.php/89291-How-to-add-location-to-your-profile

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,265 Posts
Gordy I also was at Ft. Riley in Kansas with the 1st Infantry Division. I was in the artillery there back in 1971 and 1972.

Keep the Peace
Harry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts