Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Ingersoll 3014
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here from Kansas. Picked up a nice 1989 3014 with a kohler engine. Pretty good condition, but needs a couple things fixed. Forgot to take some pictures of it. Haven't been home to mess with it yet, but likely will fix and send it on to another home after I play with it for awhile.

Will ask questions in the appropriate forums.

·
Registered
Ingersoll 3014
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I am waiting on a new key switch to arrive. It was missing. Then I should be able to troubleshoot the rest of the wiring. Mechanically it runs and does everything. The key switch was missing and the toggle switch for the PTO is not working.

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,265 Posts
Welcome to the CCI forum. Good luck on sorting out your new to you 3014. I spent some time in Kansas at Ft. Riley home of the 1st Infantry Division. Please post some pics when you can, we all like to see them.

Keep the Peace
Harry

·
Registered
Ingersoll 3014
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will see about getting some pictures tonight. Last night was new ball joints in my helpers truck.

·
Administrator
2,805 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> https://casecoltingersoll.com/showthread.php/89291-How-to-add-location-to-your-profile

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts