Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, this is a wonderful site, i am a antique tractor collector and i restore all that i buy. i have 5 john deere B's, 1 farmall cub, 1 massey harris hot rod tractor, 1946 gibson A, 1968 sears suburban, 1961 wheel horse suburban, 1970 john deere 55 lawn tractor, and now i have a 1974 case 446, i love them all.

·
Garden Tractor Nerd
359 Posts
mrheartbeat1964 - I'll second that "Welcome" to the Case, Colt and Ingersoll forum. Congratulations on the purchase of your 446. You have certainly come to the right place to have any of your questions answered regarding your Case. You won't find a more knowledgeable and enthusiastic group of Colt, Case and Ingersoll owners on the Internet anywhere! Be sure to browse the FAQ section in the Technical Library section and of course if you need manuals for your tractor or any Case attachment you may have it's very likely in the Technical Library as well.

Pull up a chair and get comfortable because if you're like everyone else here this will now become your second home. Again, welcome!

Kenneth

·
Administrator
8,013 Posts
Mr. Heartbeat 1964, welcome to the site we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: Nice collection of tractors! Love to see some pics! Think you'll like it here, we have a great membership, learn a lot and also have some fun! :thumbup: I saw a Gibson for the first time at the Dover, Pa. show a few weeks ago, what a tractor! Your gonna like your Case 446, it's a fine garden tractor. Look forward to talking on site! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.