Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GREAT website, thank you. :thumbsup:
Been retired a few years. Just bought my second 444, a 1979, needs a resto' but runs good)(first one I sold years ago and regretted it. Ask ex-wife, lol). Have the 44 deck and unused 48 snocaster...

Been around farm/const.equip/trucks etc all my life with various OEM employment. LOVE anything that has wheels, hydraulics, and a PTO...

Looking for some Michigan friends if any here...

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Jeff: Welcome to the site, we're glad your here! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Congradulations on the Case 444, sweet tractor, love to see some pics! :thumbup: This really is the best site for CCI tractors, more valuable info and help here than anywhere else. So please feel at home here, we have a great membership. Be sure to visit the comprehensive Technical Library and Tractor FAQs. There are also FAQs up top on utilizing the many features of the site. For pure reading pleasure, a must, please visit our History section on the Home Page. Look forward to talking on site! :usa: :usa: :usa:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello all, thank you for the very warm welcome. I live in the Royal Oak, Mi area.... Looking forward to this resto'.... Complete disassy, repaint, maybe redo the clutch, motor bore and valves, the rest looks good... she runs nice...bought it from a widow who said it hadn't been started in 8 years. I know the blower really kicks it out...my last one could tackle huge, packed drifts. Looking fwd to being here!
Jeff

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
This is just me being a bytch but if you guys would fill out your profiles properly so that at least your STATE appeared under your screen names, then it would be a lot easier for everyone else to know where in the world you live. What does a lady have to do to get some simple co-operation around here? :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

Hilda

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Hydriv said:
This is just me being a bytch but if you guys would fill out your profiles properly so that at least your STATE appeared under your screen names, then it would be a lot easier for everyone else to know where in the world you live. What does a lady have to do to get some simple co-operation around here? :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:
Hilda
It's easy, even I could do it. Besides, if we get Hilda upset she might spank us all ( :grin: ) and put us in the naughty chair!
Click here for some guidance :thumbsup: http://casecoltingersoll.com/forum/view ... f=7&t=1720 Thank you.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I complied, Rich...My state of pride now on display!! (by the way, my original home was near Syracuse, and I spent a few years in Hartford, CT too.... Michigan has been my home since 1987 and I'm ready for a change... maybe Traverse City or some other wintry location that gets 14 feet of snow.)
You guys really are a fun group noting the banter... I can imagine how a beer fest at a pub would be..... No, don't tell me...you guys have already done that??? :letitsnow:

·
Ingersoll Dealer
4,265 Posts
Welcome aboard, JB ... good to see another Michigan member. Where are you located?

This time of year in BarelySnows SE Mich, it seems we get too little play time with the tractors. I went up for a family get away about 2 years ago at Schuss mountain and was quite jealous of the accumulated snow in their little lake effect zone. I love the snow for play and tractor time ... many times considered moving North at some point.

Brian

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Brian, I looked at a home 8 miles east of Cheboygan 2 yrs ago in Jan. The night before I saw it, a foot and a half of snow fell. I-75 was plowed out immaculately. But, when I got to the home, the owner was plowing out FOUR foot snowdrifts with a skidsteer. I turned around and went home. SOME snow ok. Blizzards, ah ...gotta think about that a while.

Probably will need some parts sometime, you get lots of high marks I see for helping out..... Good to know...
Perhaps may get out your way sometime, Retirees have too much time on their hands....lol.

Jeff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.