Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I came across this 155 last winter. Although I’m more familiar with Cub cadets I couldn’t pass up this project. It’s currently stripped to the frame and is being slowly reassembled to as close to origin as possible. It also came with a beat up snowcaster and near new tiller which I’ll post in the for sale section when I get a chance. I’ve already gleaned a bunch of information from this forum, what a great resource, but will have to start asking specific questions soon.
Still haven’t figured out how to add location, even after following the tutorial. Located in northern Vermont.

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,265 Posts
Welcome to the CCI forum Jake. Looks like a great project you have started. Please keep us posted on any new developments on your 155.

Keep the Peace
Harry

·
Administrator
8,284 Posts
HI Jake sure glad to have you here at CCI. 💰💎💡
You can add your location by going to your "D" top right, click on it and go to your account settings 🗜
Should say Account details Located about 1/2 down the page 💻
When your ready with questions fire away ok 👍🎯
Try to enjoy your time here and thanks Jake for joining our group.🇺🇸 💻

bigman ☮ 🇺🇸

·
Administrator
2,805 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> https://casecoltingersoll.com/showthread.php/89291-How-to-add-location-to-your-profile

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Nice little 1968 155!! With the rare power lift to boot!! Looks like a nice complete machine

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts