Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for having me aboard here my 3 case 444's a 77,78 and a 1980 long frame nice original survivor currently restoring the 1977 but will be painted desert tan sheetmetal and 76 eariler decals looking forward to the knowledge and sharing here thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,959 Posts
Hello and welcome to the group (y) Nice collection (y)

If you have not found the manuals yet, see the stacked dots and lines in the upper right corner, click on that then scroll down to the "Technical Library".

Also see the small avatar up there, if a red dot appears on that , there is a notification for you. Click on it to see what it is.

One of our trusted dealers has already introduced himself.

Cheers,
Gordy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice bunch of tractors. And I see you like older cars too ? 1970 Nova ?

Noel
69 Nova yes i like old cars i have a 65 Dodge Coronet also but have always like vintage garden tractors especially the 70s big wheel case's bought the 1980 444 long frame 1st about a month ago and picked the other 2 up 2 weeks in between one another so 3 in a months time so yeah my addiction to these was instant after purchasing the 1st one Lol but im good with 3 but possibly see more in my future 😀 👍

·
Administrator
2,821 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> https://casecoltingersoll.com/showthread.php/89291-How-to-add-location-to-your-profile

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,332 Posts
Thanks for having me aboard here my 3 case 444's a 77,78 and a 1980 long frame nice original survivor currently restoring the 1977 but will be painted desert tan sheetmetal and 76 eariler decals looking forward to the knowledge and sharing here thanks.
You don't mess around getting involved with Cases do you Head Case! The 444's were very nice machines, I own one myself. Looking forward to hearing what your going to do with them and what your opinion of them are.

Keep the Peace
Harry

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You don't mess around getting involved with Cases do you Head Case! The 444's were very nice machines, I own one myself. Looking forward to hearing what your going to do with them and what your opinion of them are.

Keep the Peace
Harry
Thanks the 77 is getting a nice complete cosmetic paint and job not a total restore going with desert tan paint and power red wheels ag tires on rear and v61 tires on the front sleeve hitch and my 1 bottom brinly plow

·
Administrator
8,315 Posts
HELLO
Big welcome, You sure have some nice iron (y)
I had a long time ago a 64 Dodge 440 - 25 year anniversary model it was a bad @ss car
You must live in the Winter Wonderland State I'll bet ??? 🌄
PLEASE Enjoy your time here and thank you for joining our group (y)(y)

bigman ☺

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HELLO
Big welcome, You sure have some nice iron (y)
I had a long time ago a 64 Dodge 440 - 25 year anniversary model it was a bad @ss car
You must live in the Winter Wonderland State I'll bet ??? 🌄
PLEASE Enjoy your time here and thank you for joining our group (y)(y)

bigman ☺
Heres the original Head Case
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

1 - 16 of 16 Posts