Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,386 Posts
Hello everyone,

I am the newest member here. I bought a 4020 about 9 months ago. It has a sleeve hitch, on back with pto.
I have a snowcaster, mowing deck, tiller and K2 cab.
This is all new to me, but I love this tractor.
Welcome to CCI paramedic. If you could give us a little intro about yourself and possibly what kind of projects you have in mind for your new to you tractor would be great. We all love to look at pics so if you think of it post a few.

Keep the Peace
Harry

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Hello paramedic607 and welcome to the group (y) Click on the 3 stacked dots in the upper right corner, there is a FAQ that can help you figure out the site. For manuals click on the stacked dots and lines, then scroll down to the "Technical library".

Where do you call home?

Cheers,
Gordy

·
Administrator
2,841 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> https://casecoltingersoll.com/showthread.php/89291-How-to-add-location-to-your-profile

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

·
Super Moderator
3,569 Posts
Welcome aboard paramedic607 !! Great to have you here. Congratulations on your new tractor and attachments. Sounds like you got a nice one. Please post some pics when you're able to.

Enjoy the site
Capt Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts