Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys been lurking for a long time, love your knowledge and have utilized some of your ideas, long story short I have a Case 224 and in the process of rebuilding her, when I got her she was in Rough shape not running coated in layers of hydraulic oil. So I had to retire due to having a traumatic brain injury at work, with the brain injury I have lost a insanely long list of really necessary things like, both Smell and Taste, hand eye coordination, balance, I poured gas all down my arm and had no clue it was gasoline, so I am pretty lucky I have a friend with a small engine business and a lift I can use so he keeps me safe.. I will post pictures later of my Case….

·
Premium Member
3,122 Posts
Hello Woody184 and welcome to the group (y) Sorry to hear about your injury, but glad to hear you are working thru it rather than giving up (y) If you have trouble finding anything on the site just ask.

Cheers,
Gordy

·
Administrator
2,873 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> https://casecoltingersoll.com/showthread.php/89291-How-to-add-location-to-your-profile

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,568 Posts
Welcome Woody. Sorry to hear about your health concerns. Good luck on your 224 upgrade. Please don't hesitate to post any questions you might have, someone will jump in and try to help you.

Keep the Peace
Harry

·
Premium Member
3,122 Posts
Also she needs all Deck Spindles replaced , I have a John Deere 345 to mow with and a John Deere gator 6x4,so my plan was to roll the lawn with this Beast and have her as a back up mower will be adding a new stack exhaust hopefully by spring..
Stacks are a personal preference, ya they look cool. But if you spent time with them you might not like the exhaust and noise being so close to you with nothing to block them. I do have a couple stacks, but they are on my snow removal tractors with cabs. The stacks keep the exhaust up high and out of the cab.

Cheers,
Gordy

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Welcome to the group. Sorry to hear about the terrible injury. All the best towards healing. Congratulations on the 224, a great GT. This is the right place to get the best help on the planet.

Rich

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have had a bunch of crazy ideas about snow removal similar to some here that’s another reason for coming in. I kind of feel like the same people on here as myself, but having the brain injury really changed me, the hand and eye coordination, and being able to think and process, unfortunately that’s completely shot, but I had some ideas of welding some 28 inch snowblowers together for my gator and and have an electric clutch….

1 - 15 of 15 Posts