Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Administrator
BIG HELLO Rg1
Sure glad to have you here as a new member.
You picked up a good tractor to work on That's one thing about these tractors their rebuilder able
If you have questions fire away, ok
Enjoy your time here and thanks for joining our group

bigman 馃幆

Registered
Thanks for letting me join. I just purchased 1994 Case Ingersol 4016 vanguard engine. I'm sure I will need great deal of advice, as this is my first tractor and i have no experience in working on them. I am mechanical inclined and retired from tool & die shop couple years ago. Looking forward to meeting you.
Welcome aboard!

Bob

Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
Welcome to the CCI forum Rg 1. I鈥檓 sure the site can help with finding the Dealers that have the OEM parts for your particular GT. Manuals are available plus a wealth of knowledge from other members. Enjoy the site and we all look forward to your posts. 鉁孒arry

Administrator
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> https://casecoltingersoll.com/showthread.php/89291-How-to-add-location-to-your-profile

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 馃憤
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts