Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Digit/Case 6018
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm the new owner of a digit 188t it's just a white 6018L with a bigger backhoe. Bought it from a local water district that was using it as their compact close quarters digger. It was sitting for about 3 years and they decided to get free up space in their yard. Now I'm the proud owner of it.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Wood Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Automotive tire Vehicle Tire Wheel Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tree Motor vehicle

·
Administrator
2,912 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> https://casecoltingersoll.com/showthread.php/89291-How-to-add-location-to-your-profile

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

Reactions: Digit Dave

·
Administrator
8,390 Posts
BIG Welcome to CCI.
Dave, you found a great unit, I'm not a big fan of the white 👀
Just another stepchild like the dark green Odyssey Tractor
Please enjoy your time here and thanks for joining our great group

bigman :coffee:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Would it be possible to get the Serial Numbers off this unit?

Thank You for your time and consideration.

I'm the new owner of a digit 188t it's just a white 6018L with a bigger backhoe. Bought it from a local water district that was using it as their compact close quarters digger. It was sitting for about 3 years and they decided to get free up space in their yard. Now I'm the proud owner of it. View attachment 127432
View attachment 127429
View attachment 127428
View attachment 127430
View attachment 127431
View attachment 127433

·
Registered
1992 Digit/Case 6018
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can look for the engine serial number next weekend when I'm back home. The plate on the dash is from the "digit" company. Is there another place the serial number would be?
Font Gas Rectangle Metal Number

·
Registered
125 Posts
The Onan engine numbers would be helpful, your serial number is newer than the numbers I have, most of these seem to be made in 1989, yours could be newer being it is a later serial number.

I can look for the engine serial number next weekend when I'm back home. The plate on the dash is from the "digit" company. Is there another place the serial number would be? View attachment 127464

1 - 20 of 22 Posts