Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ingersoll Dealer
1,549 Posts
Welcome to the CCI forum!

As you've already noticed, there is a wealth of information here from the knowledge base of the members as well as several dealers who are available to offer technical support and supply OEM repair parts.

Feel free to PM or contact us directly with any questions,

Bob
www.casegardentractorparts.com
Myers Lawn and Garden
247 W. Lincoln Ave.
Hinckley, IL 60520
(815)286-3920
[email protected]

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome! The 4020 is a very versatile and capable machine. You're going to love it.

IMPORTANT: If your'e missing the rubber seal between the case of your oil filter and the sheet metal surrounding it, then order a new one right now. It's important for proper cooling airflow, and you can damage your cylinder head/valve seats if it's missing.

Not the oil-sealing gasket where it screws on. A bigger fatter seal that stops air from flowing out past the oil filter case.

Cheap part, easy to install, really important.

Bob

·
Administrator
8,390 Posts
Big welcome to you from Alberta.
I have a 4020ps and it's a great unit more power than any tractor I've ever had
It eats grass like no other
Enjoy your time here if you have any questions let's hear them were here to help

bigman

·
Administrator
2,912 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> https://casecoltingersoll.com/showthread.php/89291-How-to-add-location-to-your-profile

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

·
Super Moderator
3,612 Posts
Welcome aboard Whiteoper !!! Great to have you here. Congratulations on your 4020 and sure glad you like the information here. Please post some pics when you're able to.

Enjoy the site
Capt Dan

·
Registered
Ingersoll 4020
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I purchased it with a snow caster 48, a tiller and a mowing deck.

Grill needs tlc, drive linkage needs attention, however, my father in law and i are excited about this acreage tractor.

Attachments

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,649 Posts
Welcome to the CCI forum Whiteoper. Your 4020 should be a very capable machine for you. It appears to look terrific.

Keep the Peace ✌
Harry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts