Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I picked up this plow and chains from craigs list. Didn't thiink I would be able to use it this winter beacuse it has been so mild. I installed it last night just hoping for one more snow and to make sure everything worked. Today I got a chance to use it. Someone wiped out two deer in front of the house last night and tore up the drain pretty bad. So I got to fix it. This machine is pretty bad ass. Before and after pictures.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Snotrocket said:
Here in Maine the first question someone asks when you're talking about a deer/car collision is "So what did you do with the deer?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Same here, The one who hit it gets first dibs :sidelaugh:
if they don't want it the local PD has a call list first one to answer is told where and hurry up before the wrecker driver takes it :sidelaugh:

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Snotrocket said:
Here in Maine the first question someone asks when you're talking about a deer/car collision is "So what did you do with the deer?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A car passed me on the highway while I was in Maine and had a deer in the back seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.