Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.....

A few weeks ago I bit the bullet and ended up adding a 195 to the fleet. I thought that my 150 needed a big brother, so it got one! Garden tractors are quite hard to find here in BC, but luckily the seller was coming out this way any ways, so the 195 made the roughly 1200 km trip from Alberta. The thing runs like a champ, and drives wonderful. One of the previous owners set it up for the hydraulics for the rear end to go thru the flow control, so it can really creep along slow. I think that I am not going to paint it up, just leave it how it is because the paint on it is pretty good. Well another Case in the herd!

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,003 Posts
Nice looking 195 you got your hands on. Don't see very many around BC that's for sure.

If anything, perhaps resetting the flow control as it appears to sit up by hoses? It's hard to tell, from the picture mind you. From Edmonton?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice looking 195 you got your hands on. Don't see very many around BC that's for sure.

If anything, perhaps resetting the flow control as it appears to sit up by hoses? It's hard to tell, from the picture mind you. From Edmonton?
Lionel,

Yes the 195 did end up coming out from the Edmonton area. You are correct that the flow control is up on top of the fenders by the hoses. I think that I will just leave it how it is for now as there is nothing wrong with it, and I think that it doesn't really look out of place where it is.

Peter

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
Nice find, love those round headlights in the early Case Garden Tractor.
That was a pretty standard location on the rear fender for the controls.
I'd try shortening up or try relocating those lines they could get hung up on just about anything
That oil gets hot and it would not be fun getting burned

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice find, love those round headlights in the early Case Garden Tractor.
That was a pretty standard location on the rear fender for the controls.
I'd try shortening up or try relocating those lines they could get hung up on just about anything
That oil gets hot and it would not be fun getting burned
View attachment 121691
Thanks Bigman, Yes I also have always liked the look of the earlier Cases with the rounded headlights. I don't think that I will really do anything with it right now with the lines, but I do see what you mean about it getting hung up on stuff. The tractor isn't going to get worked at all, just driven around now and then for fun, so it will have a easy life.

Peter

·
Registered
48 Posts
Congrats, a nice looking survivor.
I see one for sale on occasion, but not a commonly found model anywhere I'm aware of.
Thank for sharing you pictures with us!

Jim

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
" but I do see what you mean about it getting hung up on stuff. "

Just be careful riding down trails or such things those branches can reach out and grab ya
Best part is you saved a old Case GT., it's probably had a hard life and now a good life semi retrieved
Rock on Peter.
bigman

1 - 12 of 12 Posts