Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First things first, I know this 6018 was painted a non OEM color (made to look like a JD), I bought it that way because I needed a tractor around the garden and to do work with so it really wasnt a big deal to me, someday I would like to repaint it back to the original power tan but for now I've been putting it to work, So far I have a tiller, backblade, 10" plow, and the newest addition is a sabre sickle bar I picked up at an auction a few weeks ago, The mount that came with it (just clamps to the bucket) I couldnt get to tighten down enough to not shift around on the bucket so I decided to fabricate up a different mounting system which will allow vertical and horizontal mounting of the bar by just removing 2 pins, instead of messing with wrenchs, loosening, etc...

The cutter also came with lines and I've currently got it all plumbed in and this thing works sweet for trimming back brush, havent done any horizontal mowing with it yet but I'm sure it will handle it well

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Motoman: Congratulations on the 6018 loader. I have to say what a pleasure it is to have a loader. Odd how these folks paint the CCI tractors green.That's an interesting attachment for a loader. Good luck with the new tractor.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.