Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks. Just picked up a Ingersoll 4120 with mower deck, snowblower, wheel weights, chains and a Lil dump cart.
Been lurking the sight for a while and just now tried to read the tech manuals but it is just type. Not a link to a pdf file to read or anywhere else. am I missing something here? Also, how would I know which one pertains to my 4120? The titles don’t give me a clue.
Trying to find out the year on mine through a PIN or serial # that I have.
not to mention trying to learn all I can on this thing. The whole tractor is hydraulic.
Thanks guys.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Brian.
would you happen to know what year this is if it has a serial number of G913823209. It was purchased at New Hudson Power & Implement on Grand River Ave. In Michigan.

·
Administrator
3,195 Posts
This is the engine serial number, Onan P220 and was manufactured in July of 1991.
Ingersoll 4120 model tractors were manufactured late in 1991 thru 1993.
Thanks Brian.
would you happen to know what year this is if it has a serial number of G913823209. It was purchased at New Hudson Power & Implement on Grand River Ave. In Michigan.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Bob. I see yer an admin. Question…
The tech area on this site has a million titles for manuals and literature but no links. I see some have links but the majority is just a title.
am I missing something or do I have to post so many posts before I can access them?
also I have a bunch of manuals that came with my purchase and dealer literature but have no idea how to upload them.
thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1993 Ingersoll 4118
231 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking 4120. The AH tractors are a litte bit different than the rest of the tractors.
If you have not already ran into it, here is a sticky regarding them.

That serial number doesn't jive, but the AH tractors were only made in 1992 & 1993 model years.

The manuals have been unavailable for a while, don't know when they will be fixed. I have the operators manual. If you need a copy.

Tim

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks for the sticky Tim. I do have a PIN number of 14173107 and an engine model number of P220G-I / 10904C.
What I have that came with this is the operators manual. Parts catalog.
hydraulic PTO kit manual. Rotary mowers operators manual k.l.m.n. 40. 44. 46. Along with the AHRM48 operators manual. Snow blower operators 8-55990. Hydraulic blower operators B98. B98-3 B98-B 8-55361. Along with dealer literature.
would like to find a service manual and any pertinent manuals such as hydraulics Etc.
Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Car Vehicle
Tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Wheel Font
Product Motor vehicle Orange Font Red

·
Registered
1993 Ingersoll 4118
231 Posts
I don't believe I have a service manual, I'll have to look. I bought my 4118 new.

I don't think there is one in the tech library either, it's such a mess right now it's hard to tell. There is info/manuals for many of the individual components and trouble shooting. Some are available, some not. Until they get it straightened out, if you can't open it, ask, maybe someone has it downloaded.
Tim

·
Administrator
6,178 Posts
The owners of the site did an (unannounced) upgrade (only in their opinion) and royally screwed things up. Some has been fixed some not. Some disgruntled members started a new group. Maybe the manual you need will be there.

Anyway welcome to the group .

Cheers,
Gordy
Everyone, it's taken me about 2 weeks of linking files to correct files. I think I have the bulk of it done in the technical library, from service manauls, parts manuals, ect.

If anyone is looking for a specific one,
link the page to me and I'll do that one next. It's a painful process, but I am getting there. I have quite a few done, and I've been focusing on the more common ones for now. I just did another 10 or 12 pages tonight,, so, they might be there.

I'm not putting in Icons, instead I have links that go to the same place,,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts