Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking around here for awhile.. Lots of great information to be found here.

Recently picked up a 195 with a mower deck and a blade. The deck hasn't been used and I am unsure if all the mounts and brackets are with it.

The tractor was used on a farm to push feed up to cattle with the blade.

I bought the tractor with the intentions of fixing it up and selling it.. The problem is that I got it to run and found out that is a blast to drive around.

My intentions are to keep it around and not restore it but make it look decent and get it to start and run dependably.

The tractor doesn't seem to leak oil. I cleaned the carb and points and it started right up for me. Gears, Brakes, and drive unit all seem to work as they should.

I used to run a small farm with a Case 800 tractor this almost looks like a miniature of that.
I live in the tristate area of Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin in SW Wisconsin.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Arti said:
Recently picked up a 195 with a mower deck and a blade. The deck hasn't been used and I am unsure if all the mounts and brackets are with it.
Welcome from SE WI. If you haven't already done so look through the tech section and you'll find parts manuals that should help you figure out what, if any, parts you might be missing.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to all for the Nice Welcome

Jason I have downloaded a few manuals, Takes a bit of time to look at all the info found here, also have looked at some of the other tractors that have been restored

I put a picture of the beast in my profile gallery

·
Registered
994 Posts
Arti, welcome to the group from the Milwaukee area! I too have a 195 with a blade, mower, and snowblower. Hasn't anybody told you that you buy the orange ones to keep and the green ones to make money on? :sidelaugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.