Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Ontario, Canada. I live not far from an internationally known site. The Kirkfield Lift Locks are the highest elevation between Lake Huron and Lake Ontario. Enough geography. I have a 1994 (according to serial number) Ingersoll 4016.

·
Administrator
2,784 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> How to add location to your profile.

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

·
Administrator
8,253 Posts
Canuck
Welcome to this wonderful site
Congratulation on the 4016
Thanks for the history lesson
I've been to the Soo Locks a few times
Enjoy your time here and Thanks Canuck for joining up.

bigman

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,239 Posts
Welcome to the forum Canuck. I live in near Niagara Falls, NY and enjoy Canada very much. Now with the border closed not so much! Congrats on your new to you 4016 tractor. Please let us know what your first impressions of it are. Maybe if it has any other features besides just for mowing. Manuals are here on the site and Dealers are listed to help with sourcing parts. If you have any questions please post and someone will answer you back. We all love the pics so please post some of you machine when you can.

Keep the Peace
Harry

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum Canuck. I live in near Niagara Falls, NY and enjoy Canada very much. Now with the border closed not so much! Congrats on your new to you 4016 tractor. Please let us know what your first impressions of it are. Maybe if it has any other features besides just for mowing. Manuals are here on the site and Dealers are listed to help with sourcing parts. If you have any questions please post and someone will answer you back. We all love the pics so please post some of you machine when you can.

Keep the Peace
Harry
Good morning Harry: I have actually had the Ingersoll 4016 for a number of years and been linked to the forum for a few years also, but I did not submit anything. I just looked over comments and gained information. Now I need a source for parts. Is there a Canadian source for parts, or do you order things from the US?

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,239 Posts
I do not know of any Dealers in Canada but possibly some of our Canadian members can chime in to help.

Keep the Peace
Harry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts