·
Site Founder
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://nh.craigslist.org/app/2379787701.html

Case Tractor (Southern NH)
Date: 2011-05-13, 7:46PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
We have had this tractor for many years. we were given it by some family friends who were moving, We did have it in side for a few years but it has also sat outside for a few years. We also did work on trying to restore it but we didn't get very far, so there are some parts in a box somewhere that I will have to find. I don't know what to ask for it so I will ask that you make an offer, to make an offer just email the email address above.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 0 image 1
image 2 image 3
PostingID: 2379787701

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
According to the Seller "We have had this tractor for many years. we were given it by some family friends who were moving, We did have it in side for a few years but it has also sat outside for a few years. "

I sure hope that those "family friends" never get to see these photos of their old tractor. I think that 150 is the rustiest Case tractor I have ever laid eyes on. The amount of work to restore that would be substantial but not impossible. What a shame that they did not cover it with something. The most I'd offer is fifty bucks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.