Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Ingersoll Case 648 Garden Tractor 18hp w/ Fact Front Bucket Loader !!! - $2200 (Troy N.H.)

Date: 2011-05-03, 6:07PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

LATE 70S OR EARLY 80S CASE INGERSOLL 648 GARDEN TRACTOR WITH THE ORIGINAL FACTORY FRONT END BUCKET LOADER. THESE LITTLE CASE GARDEN TRACTORS ARE BUILT EVERY BIT AS TOUGH AS THEIR BIG BROTHERS, AND ARE BUILT TO WORK ! YOU DO NOT SEE THEM GO UP FOR SALE VERY OFTEN, AS PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO PART WITH THEM. I HAVE OCCASIONALLY SEEN 644 & 646 MODELS FOR SALE WHICH ARE 14HP AND 16 HP RESPECTIVELY, BUT I DON'T REMEMBER EVER HAVING SEEN A 648 MODEL WHICH HAS THE 18HP TWIN CYLINDER ENGINE, AND WAS THE FIRST CASE GARDEN TRACTOR WHICH OFFERED POWER STEERING ! IF YOU HAVE EVER OPERATED A GARDEN TRACTOR WITH A FULLY LOADED BUCKET AND NO POWER STEERING, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS SO IMPORTANT ! THIS TRACTOR RUNS & OPERATES, BUT DOES NEED SOME WORK. THERE IS A HYDRAULIC LEAK AT THE REAR WHEEL SEAL, AND THE CARB. EITHER NEEDS ADJUSTMENT OR REBUILD. IT ONLY WANTS TO STAY RUNNING AS LONG AS YOU MANUALLY FEED FUEL THROUGH THE CARB. I AM NOT FAMILAR WITH THE FUEL SYSTEM ( MAYBE IT NEEDS A FUEL PUMP ?). I JUST INSTALLED ( COUPLE WEEKS AGO) A NEW FUEL FILTER, SPARK PLUGS, AIR CLEANER, AND A BRAND NEW BATTERY. THERE IS ALSO A FACTORY REAR WEIGHT BOX, WHICH IS INCLUDED BUT NOT SHOWN IN THE PICS. IT HAS THE FACTORY REAR WHEEL WEIGHTS WHICH ARE MOUNTED AND CAN BE SEEN IN THE PICS. THERE ARE NO OTHER ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED, AND NO, THIS DOES NOT HAVE A 3 POINT HITCH. WITH A LITTLE TINKERING THIS WILL BE A GREAT LITTLE TRACTOR, AND A REAL WORKHORSE ! WITH A LITTLE WORK AND SOME COSMETICS, THIS TRACTOR IS EASILY WORTH $3,500. MY ASKING PRICE IS A VERY REASONABLE $2,200. PLEASE ONLY CALL IF YOU HAVE CASH IN HAND AND WANT TO MAKE AN APPT TO SEEE THE TRACTOR IN PERSON. I WILL NOT EVEN DISCUSS THE PRICE OVER THE PHONE OR THROUGH E-MAIL. IF YOU AREN'T SERIOUS ENOUGH TO COME LOOK AT IT, THEN YOU ARE WASTING BOTH OF OUR TIME. THE PRICE IS $2,200. MY PHONE NUMBER IS (603) 876 - 4053. THANKS.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.