Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
In the late 60's and throughout most of the 70's, Case offered a lot of equipment through their dealers that came from aftermarket suppliers. Whether this is "branded" as a Case drop spreader or not, is difficult to tell from the photo.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
The ad wording is (to me, anyway) rather confusing. It could be....the offering did not sell at the $600.00 price and the same seller is now offering the package (tractor included) for the price stated in this latest ad.

Anyone who is remotely interested should contact the seller for clarification.

·
Registered
412 Posts
That package sold to a guy in NJ, who is now selling. He's just using the previous sellers pic.
He's got a 226 for sale as well, also looking for a gear tractor for pulling. Don't know if he's hanging up the case brand, but might be interesed in a 210 trade.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
I just logged onto MTF. He is member dabbdc and he does own a 85 108 with bagger, seeder, deck and plow as well as the 226 he just bought from Rol Farrar.

I don't know what the truth is with respect to the purchase of the 226. However, even though Rol hates my guts, I have known him for probably about six years as a fellow member of other forums, including the Yahoo CCI site. Throughout that time, Rol has always carried himself as a highly respected seller of quality used parts and tractors.

There is obviously a serious misunderstanding about this 226 that could have been and should have been, ironed out PRIVATELY. When I see someone like dabbdc conduct himself on MTF the way he did, that tells me that this is not a person I would want to do business with.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hydriv said:
I just logged onto MTF. He is member dabbdc and he does own a 85 108 with bagger, seeder, deck and plow as well as the 226 he just bought from Rol Farrar.

I don't know what the truth is with respect to the purchase of the 226. However, even though Rol hates my guts, I have known him for probably about six years as a fellow member of other forums, including the Yahoo CCI site. Throughout that time, Rol has always carried himself as a highly respected seller of quality used parts and tractors.

There is obviously a serious misunderstanding about this 226 that could have been and should have been, ironed out PRIVATELY. When I see someone like dabbdc conduct himself on MTF the way he did, that tells me that this is not a person I would want to do business with.
I am in total agreement with that, I do trust Rol and this should have been handled privately, but the way this was handled makes me look at the accuser rather suspiciously.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.