Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On friday night the snow and wind started, I woke up to 2' of heavy snow. Weather emergency was declared in Northern Michigan. No power, no open roads and it was quiet. I live on a private road that is 1500' off Straits Highway and had to get it opened up in case of fire or line crews to do their thing.

I have been working on my 446 all winter and have done the snow moving with my King Quad. The King had to sit this one out. This was the 1st job since a ongoing minor overhaul. Actually I had to whip her together for the big job saturday and she did not let me down. Had the road opened up in a 1/2 hour.

It was really satisfying to have the tractor torque through the snow and it was heavy.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This was the kind of snow that came out of the blower like silky slurpee. Cab is not going on untill next fall. I still have finishing up on the paint to do when it warms up.

·
Registered
247 Posts
2' feet of new snow, into below zero temps and now seeing 50 deg + days, all in a week! Next week we are expected to see 50 deg+ every day with a couple days expected in the 60's so by next weekend we should be almost snow free.

It's been a weird winter here in Northern Michigan, that is for sure.

Here's my Saturday Morning and I plowed Friday Night. I think the final report for my area was 18" over night.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There was a pretty good dent on one of the ribs across the grill and I tried to put it back but decided to try something different. I have not decided on lights on the plate or something off the sides. I saw an old Simplicity Soveriegn with dual lights that I plan to snatch some parts off for my Cub Cadet 1450 and the lights off it might fit nice on my Ingersoll. I like custom rigs myself.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Bushman said:
There was a pretty good dent on one of the ribs across the grill and I tried to put it back but decided to try something different. I have not decided on lights on the plate or something off the sides. I saw an old Simplicity Soveriegn with dual lights that I plan to snatch some parts off for my Cub Cadet 1450 and the lights off it might fit nice on my Ingersoll. I like custom rigs myself.
Ah, alright! :446:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.