Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son pick this case 444 SER. 9635507. It needs a oil cooler which we have found one.
But my question is , its as the old type pto 14152. Which the shaft is in bad shape.
I was thinking on putting a EZCLUTCH on it,but i was wordering about if there is going to be any clearance problems between cooler and fan.
allen

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
There should be no clearance issues. The shim clutch was often replaced by the EZ Adjust model once the old clutch was badly worn. Just make sure that you get a Kohler clutch, not an Onan clutch.

As for the cooler.....be very careful. There were several different designs. You should always get the serial number of the donor tractor before buying a part from it and then make sure that the part number is the same one as was used in your tractor. That's what the Parts Manuals are there for.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Allen, I have a EZ adjust clutch setup sitting out in the shed that I can part with. I will have to take a look at it when I get home and snap a few pics of it for you if you are interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.