Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, not a new member by any means, (I've been here since the beginning) just haven't been active at all for quite a while.

I have been getting out of the tractor hobby for the most part, and have some leftover projects / parts that I have just listed in the classifieds.

Please take a look if you might be interested and let me know if you have any questions or would like any specific information.

Thanks, Dan

·
Administrator
8,334 Posts
HI Dan
Sure glad to see you back posting even if your selling off some parts
Is life getting in the way of your tractor addition ?
I've been in your shoes before myself
Were are you located if some members want what your selling ?

bigman :unsure:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dale, nice to hear from you.

Getting older, grandkids. All of that stuff is putting the tractor hobby on the back burner a bit. Not leaving completely, just trying to do one project at a time.

Interestingly, the one tractor I'm hanging on to is the first project i dragged home 15 years ago. Several have come and gone since then, hence the pile of surplus items.

I am in Holly, Mi. 48442.

I notice you have to log in to see the classifieds so I will give a brief description here.

Non running 1987 224, non running 1987 226. 2 N44 mowing decks, several deck spindles, housings, pulleys, blades, a home made non case plow blade that fits our tractors (very heavy duty), some Kohler items including a complete EZ adjust clutch assembly, 3 Onan blocks, starters, coils, some pistons and other assorted Onan items. Also some snow caster parts including a hard to find mule drive. 200 series parts-hood, fenders, foot rests lift cylinder, brake assembly, etc.

You get the picture, it's a lot of stuff but represents a pretty good value for anyone interested.

Offered up here first, will be posted to craigslist/marketplace next week if no interest.

Take a look in the classifieds, let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks, Dan.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts