Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first picture taken about 1987 is a 224 that was originally a two tone (Desert Sunset & Power Red), but dad redid it not long before this picture was taken to look like the "new ones." That is a home made digger and hitch on it. I loved digging with it. The next pic taken about 1992 is of me oiling the 224 and my little brother on the seat. This is shortly after we sold it to buy the 448. The last one taken about 1998 is of me and my little brother a few years later after restoring the 1984 226, dad liked the all orange tractors so when I painted the 226 the black got painted over. The 448 was now being used for garden duties instead of mowing.

I hope you enjoyed a look back at my CASE Garden Tractor history. :clap: :smile:

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I have more pics I need to dig up with the garden tractors in them.
That 224 is the one I learned on. I may know who owns it, I should check. It would be cool to get it back and restore it to original.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.