Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so old I can't remember if I ever posted an introduction on this forum. At least I'd like to thank everyone for all the great posts ~ I've read them all. Happy Holidays from Tuftonboro NH.

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Earth welcome to the site, we're glad your here! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Please feel at home on the site, we have a great membership here. Be sure to check out the History on the front page, think you will enjoy it. Also take a look at the Technical Library and Tractor FAQs on the board index. Up top are FAQs on how to use the many features of the site. Look forward to talking on site! :usa: :usa: :usa: Happy Holidays!
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Ahem.................

If you guys check Earth's screen name box, you will see that he's been here since Day One. The problem is..............he's so old, it's taken him almost a year to make a post in the Introductions section. :lol: :lol: Perhaps it was due to Earth undergoing an "ice age" but if he's all thawed out now, we welcome hearing from him more often in the coming year. :thumbsup: :trink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.