Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this has never been asked. What color is my Case 210 compact painted ? I have no problem spraying PPG or Dupont. I've been searching for this answer for 2-3 hrs. and can't find anything.

Sorry for asking the same old question.

Mike

·
Site Founder
1,801 Posts
You will have to let us know the SN of the tractor to get answers to most questions. The 210 came in different clothes. The early ones were Power Red and Desert Sunset. The later models were Power Red and Power White. The correct paint is readily available at most Case/IH dealers in your area for a very reasonable price in quarts and gallons. There are color codes available for more expensive automotive paints as well.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Lil mower said:
I'm sure this has never been asked. What color is my Case 210 compact painted ? I have no problem spraying PPG or Dupont. I've been searching for this answer for 2-3 hrs. and can't find anything.

Sorry for asking the same old question.

Mike
No apologies needed for asking that question, Mike.

I have been intending to create a FAQ about paint but have been occupied with other issues. Jack's answer above pretty much covers it. Using the paint supplied by Case is the most economical way to refinish your tractor and adding a hardener to it never hurts. If you do not have a local Case/IH dealer or a Case/New Holland dealer, then you can order the paint on-line from a place called Messicks. Based on your serial number, you need Power Red paint for your tractor and if you have white rims, then Power White is the correct colour for them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.