Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an idea taken from another forum I used to frequent (arboristsite) . Anyway, the idea is simple, someone posts a piece of equipment or a tool or service manual or whatever free for the asking. The hitch is that the recipient or someone on their behalf must then put something else on the offering block

Things have been difficult for many of us over the past few years dealing with a sluggish economy. 2010 was particularly challenging for me, but things have got much better lately.

I know that one of our members had to sell off some of his equipment recently due to some hardship.

What I would like the membership to do is take a look at whatever leftover parts, manuals, or other equipment they have that may be of use to someone else that may be in need of it, but is short on the necessary resources to obtain them.

What I don’t want to see, are items that are given freely with the thought that you are helping out a fellow member, showing up on eBay a few days later for a profit. Of course, there is no way to police this sort of thing so we will have to rely on our own honesty & integrity. (scary thought there)

I will go first. I don’t have a particular item to offer up, but post here or pm me with a request & I will try to accommodate you. I currently have a mid 80’s 222 that I am parting out if someone needs an item from that.

I really hope that we can all have a lot of fun with this.

Dan

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good thought, Boomer.

The problem is I'm so busy at the moment, I don't have time to mess around with my own tractors, let alone somebody elses.

I can also ship needed parts to members in other states, my labor, on the other hand, stays closer to home.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I`ll attempt to start the ball rolling in a small way.

Used 3 blade sets for an RM-48 deck (RIGHT HAND ONLY)
Free w $5 shipping ( continental US only) to the first two members who PM me
One set per person please

Shipping fee is on the honor system,you pay (or not) AFTER you receive the blades
Include your address in the first communication please.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.