Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe it has been tried before but I think a photo section where people can post pictures of their tractors and a description of what is done to it,
Example
What tires, rims, accessories add one, mods.

Or maybe a review section. Where people can review a product such as rims, tires, accessories, add ons and so on. I would love to see pictures of tractors and how people set them up and use them.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Call me crazy but I still think a photo section would be a good idea. Something easy to find, and

I think it would bring more activity to the sight.
think about what made social media popular. Some where that you can post a random picture (tractor related) and you can either say what you are doing or say nothing.

people put a lot of pride into these tractors or are just impressed with their capabilities.

I know I would like to post some pictures of my tractors but I don’t want to creat a new post just to post my pictures. And I find the gallery hard to use.

it would also be nice to just look at tractors. And a quick “I did this today” and not have it burried in a section of the forum by next week.

Jay

·
Administrator
6,178 Posts
Thanks Jay,
Let the moderators review this for discussion and we'll see where it goes,,

So something like,
Here's what I did today, that people could scroll through?

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IMO yes something simple, easy to find. Post a picture(s) a little this is what I did,
if it had its own section so it’s not clogging up other areas of the forum. And it won’t get lost in the shuffle.

Currently there is nothing for pictures. Except the gallery but like I said I find the gallery hard to use and well honestly it’s not the same as what I am suggesting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts