Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

How did you find this site?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Group: We are always trying to improve the Forum and also make it available to as many Colt, Case and Ingersoll enthusiasts as possible. Sometimes we seek your help with some fact finding. Your help is extremely valuable to the Forum. So if you wouldn't mind taking a little time and participating in this Poll: How did you find this site? You have five choices. The fifth one also needs a post below to be complete. We thank you in advance for your participation!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
286 Posts
After Hydriv was banned from everywhere else, I was searching around to see if/where he could be found.
After being exposed to his bank of CCI knowledge and being very new to CCI tractors, I hoped he was still online somewhere.
I think I did get an invite to join as well.

Joey

·
Registered
877 Posts
Other- I was looking for a place to learn about my new to me '74-444. Found the Yahoo group and did a lot of looking there and found Dan's site also. Didn't know this site existed until someone on the group was whining about being sent an invitation to here. Looked 'till I found it and haven't regretted it. Great site!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hydriv said:
Caseman2 said:
mjodrey said:
I guess I should have added to my post that I came here because Tom invited me. :thumbsup:

Maynard :canada:
Ditto, I was also invited by Hilda.
That's because you are speshul. :lol:

Wasn't your notification by e-mail from a "friend"?
It certainly was, I debated on which one to click on and was thinking more along technical lines... duhhhooo - my bad, Hilda your definitely a friend. :drinkbuddies:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Important:

The first dozen or so votes were accidentally deleted. If you look at the results and do not see an x next to your choice, please vote again. Don't worry, it won't let you vote twice -- so if your vote wasn't lost, it will not let you revote.

·
Registered
973 Posts
As for me I'm just a party crasher, nobody invited me , does this mean I should turn off the computer and blunder along on my own. :lol: . Oh what the heck , maybe I'll look at the forum a few more time's. I actually stumbled upon this site after joining another site and I haven't been back to OTHER forum since.

Thanks For Having Me ---oldfrank--- :canada:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.