Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Price sounds good. Have you talked to this guy? You want to find out what he does know about it like the mower deck looks wet under the motor and how long did it run and did the connecting rod come through the side of the block when it was running stuff like that. I have to wonder why he did buy it if he's giving up this easy use caution.

Mark

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
gkendall said:
Hey guys, what do you think of this tractor? I'm thinking of buying it.

Potential Tractor

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.
I agree with Caseman2 but the real question is Why are you thinking of buying it?

What do you want this tractor for? Are you a collector or is this tractor expected to go to work for you? If the latter, then what jobs do you want it to perform?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies.

I will definitely ask as many questions as possible to make sure there are no ghosts in the machine. Hopefully.

I am actually looking to start a collection. I don't need this one to be a worker. I will use my other tractor for that. Right now I would like to strip it down, and rebuild it to like new. I really enjoy restoration projects, whether it be a tractor, motorcycle, car, house, etc.

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.