Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of the migratory habits of the rare and famous Case HyDriv Tractor. :sidelaugh: These were sighted in my yard today...is this a herd,a gaggle or a flock? :think: Or is it just an obsession? :wtf:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
99flhr said:
Your barn appears to be more than ample to house these units, ergo, there is no obsession/ addiction issue.
Seems simple enough.
Congrats on a well bought unit. :thumbup:
Thank you. let me ask you....how is it possible for a barn to be too small 3 months after it is built :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

·
Administrator
3,513 Posts
I'd prefer to think that you are "conservationist" and you should consider it a badge of honor... until you run out of space in your shed! Then it's time for a bigger shed! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
423 Posts
My 40X60 garage was to small awhile ago with cars, motorcycles,backhoe,Ford tractor and last but not least my Mack dump. This addiction snuck up on me with Case Hydrivs.Plus I have 2 other garages that are nearing their limit.

I don't know what happens but I didn't have any when I joined this forum in May now I have 2 Hydrivs. I bet some of you think I'm moving to slow and I need to buy a few more. I think there must be some kind of juice that flows from this forum that you must pick up through your keyboard when your fingertips make contact with the keys.

Must be some kind of a secret :canada: scientific experiment. What are you guys working on up ther Hydriv?

Mark

·
Registered
633 Posts
Mr onetwo said:
...is this a herd,a gaggle or a flock?
Let's see -herd of goats, gaggle of geese, flock of seagulls...I think a small group like what you have there is an "obligation" of tractors. However, they can be prolific breeders and may quickly grow into a larger group called a "refinance".

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Nice fleet Mr. One Six! :usa: :usa: :usa: And a nice red tractor barn for workin' on em'.
If you use a different attachment on each one you never have to switch implements! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
InTroubleAlltheTime said:
Nice fleet Mr. One Six! :usa: :usa: :usa: And a nice red tractor barn for workin' on em'.
If you use a different attachment on each one you never have to switch implements! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich
NO,NO,NO...you're not helping Rich :sidelaugh: Thank you,though...I love my LiL Red Barn. What about a "Brace" of Cases? :think: :clap: :gums:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.