Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a garden tractor with FEL for a while and saw this 7020 on CL and had to take a look and brought it home last night. 237 hours everything works perfect now I need to work on getting implements...

I did a lot of research before meeting the guy and there is very little info on these units. I have original owners manual, engine manual, 3 point hitch manual. If anyone would like them I can work on scanning them. I know they are not available anywhere I looked.

Once I figure out how to post a pic I will lol

·
Registered
279 Posts
Was this the one for $3500? If so you got a steal that thing is beautiful, I inquired about it, but was obviously to late. Congrats on the new loader!!!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it was. The one in CT I was surprised he called actually I made arrangements immediately to get it. Said it needed battery but it seems fine to me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll get some more when I get home. It was 9 when I got home with it last night I snapped that one this morning as I walked by admiring it lol

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The grille has a few screwed up bars. Anyone know if the older case models used the same grille?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Congratulations, like Cherokee I'm also orange with envy!
Thanks for sharing your good news and picture.

Jim

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I now have a wish list started... Land plow, rototiller, and mini backhoe to mount to 3pt

·
Registered
279 Posts
What are you getting?

It's a secret. I sent the check and paid for shipping today. The crate should hopefully ship Friday and come in sometime next week or early the following week.

It is nothing near as beautiful as your 7020 and it is in parts.

·
Administrator
3,486 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on your "new" 7020. Nice to see another member from the Ocean State in our ranks. Coincidentally, most of my Case/Ingersoll tractors are in storage in Westerly.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions. Tim

·
Registered
687 Posts
Very nice!!! And WELCOME to the forum. I live up Hopkinton and Casenoob is right over the border in Ct. I'm in the process of repairing my 4018's engine. I would love to get all of us and maybe Tim, when ever he is in town, together for a beer or two!

·
Administrator
2,813 Posts
Welcome. Nice Loader!

I am working on a member map.
If you check this post (click on it) and follow the instructions you can get yourself on that map.

http://casecoltingersoll.com/threads...CCI-Member-map

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. :thumbup:
The search box is on the upper RH corner of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.
http://casecoltingersoll.com/forumdi...-Tractor-FAQ-s

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.
http://casecoltingersoll.com/forumdi...hnical-Library

1 - 20 of 28 Posts