Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Re: Providence RI- C/L Ingy 210 w/ deck, blade and tiller-$7

Why would anyone entertain buying that 108 Case lawn tractor for $900.00 plus whatever additional amounts he wants for the drop spreader, deck and bagger when this deal is available?

The 210 is a true garden tractor with a 10 hp Kohler M in it. This guy is including a deck, chains, plow blade and tiller for $750.00.

The 108 is and 8 hp Briggs powered lawn tractor that weighs around half of what the 210 weighs. One Seller is realistic. The other Seller is a Space Cadet.

·
Registered
568 Posts

Yep, I'd say that 210 is worth $750 all day. I noticed that he lists a 45" deck, but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that it's actually a 44" rear discharge and that he thought the model number was the width. Nice package, I wouldn't mind owning it for a backup tractor.

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts

old abe said:
Huh, don't see a belt tiller that often. Let alone a bulge hood 210.
Same look and decals as my 1986 446. So the tiller goes on the front? What is the width, looks like it would be good for tight quarters.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
2,052 Posts

That tractor is 10 minutes from my house. I am pretty sure this is the same guy that had an older Case tracotr for sale that Nutcase bought. I also bought a 1987 25th anniversery 224 from him last summer. Nice guy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.