Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well friends,I made the purchase,the pictures are in my folder.There were a few things fun about this deal,first I sold the "448" new,then traded it in,kepted it for a few years at my cabin,then sold it with my fathers tiller with it.Now bought it all back! Guess I will hang on to it for a while now!
Ande

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Re: Purchased "448",1989,Snowblower,Mower Tiller,and Cat 0 3

Ande: Nice tractor, congratulations! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You got 18HP, three point, sleeve hitch adapter, rear PTO valve, snowcaster and more, sweet! :thumbup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
2,546 Posts

Ande said:
Well friends,I made the purchase,the pictures are in my folder.There were a few things fun about this deal,first I sold the "448" new,then traded it in,kepted it for a few years at my cabin,then sold it with my fathers tiller with it.Now bought it all back! Guess I will hang on to it for a while now!
Ande
Ande,

You're more fickle than a politician and don't deserve such a fine machine. I'll be over to take it off your hands! :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

·
Registered
973 Posts

Ande; good for you, what goes around comes around,your set now for the winter,hope everything with the snow removal goes well this winter. have a good one---oldfrank :canada: :letitsnow:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.