Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an R82 38" snowcaster that is for sale. I have been contacted by an individual with a 1114 (sorry I don't have yr or serial #) and we are trying to figure out if this snowcaster will fit his tractor.

I can't find any reference to either and by the way he said his 1114 is 4wheel steering if that helps, which I was not aware they ever made but is very cool.

Can anyone tell me if my snowcaster will fit his tractor before he makes the long drive to come look at it?

As always you guys rock and Thanks for your help

Joe

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
:headscratcher: I'm thinking possibly, I really don't know for sure. If it is a R82 it would be 32" wide not 38".
The Ingersoll 1114AWS was made in 1991. Not many around. They are a cheaper lawn tractor. Not built as tough as it's bigger brothers. I would only use one for mowing lawn.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mjoe7 said:
:headscratcher: I'm thinking possibly, I really don't know for sure. If it is a R82 it would be 32" wide not 38".
The Ingersoll 1114AWS was made in 1991. Not many around. They are a cheaper lawn tractor. Not built as tough as it's bigger brothers. I would only use one for mowing lawn.
Thanks for the info, and I guess I still have an R82 if anyone needs one

The snowcaster Vin says R82, front sticker says 38" and I just double checked with the tape and she's is 38".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.