Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does someone have a wiring drawing for the rectifier on a 446? My wiring harness is messed up, and it doesn’t have the plug connector on the stator portion of the harness.
I need help wiring the rectifier up.
I have 2 wires from the stator, and 3 terminals from the rectifier.
Which two terminals of the rectifier get plugged into the stator, and where is the 3rd rectifier terminal supposed to go?
TIA for any help...
Andy

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
akino said:
Does someone have a wiring drawing for the rectifier on a 446? My wiring harness is messed up, and it doesn't have the plug connector on the stator portion of the harness.
I need help wiring the rectifier up.
I have 2 wires from the stator, and 3 terminals from the rectifier.
Which two terminals of the rectifier get plugged into the stator, and where is the 3rd rectifier terminal supposed to go?
TIA for any help...
Andy
Andy: I think your best bet is too go to the Operators Manuals in the Technical Library to view your wiring diagram. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Determine which Operators Manual is correct based on the serial number of your tractor. And also plug in the serial number within the manual pages because in some cases there are several different schematics based on further zeroing in on the serial number of the tractor. :usa: :usa: :usa:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Tractor Whisper
3,703 Posts
Stator wires go on out side terminals of rectifier if flat style. Check your rectifier for right battery termial if fine that hook two wires from stator to other two termials these AC volt leads reversing stator wire no problem.

Does someone have a wiring drawing for the rectifier on a 446?

Yes the link is viewtopic.php?f=25&t=634

If have more questions serial number of tractor required.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw the schematics. I cant really make out where the wires go from the drawing.
I have the Triangle-shaped plug on the rectifier. Do the two wires from the stator go to the two terminals that are side by side? The third wire (the one that sits above the other two) goes to the Ignition switch?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.