Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all...I am taking a couple of things to my steel supplier this week.One is the C17647 "dash panel" that seems to be missing on a lot of 644-648 Case FEL's.I will get a price on getting some bent up.Please let me know if there is any interest in this item and I will get a quantity price. :thumbsup: :trink: I was thinking of adding louvers to mine. :gums:

·
Registered
352 Posts
I might be interested in one. The last one that I purchased for my 646 was @$110 from Brian. The part was for the newer 6000/7000 series tractors and it has the louvers. I need one more and have been keeping an eye on ebay for a while now with no luck. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Depending on the price I would certainly be interested in buying a lower cost dash panel. After I got the $110 replacement cost I decided to leave mine as-is for now.

I wonder where all these dash panels end up? Scrap yards?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am very sorry guys! :sad: I promise that I will take my pattern to my one of my sheetmetal subs to see if these can be formed economically.I will have an answer by this Friday...I promise! :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.