Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ingersoll Dealer
4,291 Posts
Yes.

Lots of development behind this one and the team supporting Ingersoll were committed to make it happen.

Considering the new sourcing (long established tillage parts maker), setup/tooling, and inflation pressures, the updated pricing is still quite good.

Good stock level to support for some time to come.

Brian

·
Administrator
6,499 Posts
I'd encourage the vendors to put out a notice on here with the times become available,, and as a word to the wise, I'd also encourage owners to at minimum order up a set of times, nothing like have a set in a personal parts inventory,, for those days when you break one,, it does happen and unfortunately at the worse of times.

·
Ingersoll Dealer
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd encourage the vendors to put out a notice on here with the times become available,, and as a word to the wise, I'd also encourage owners to at minimum order up a set of times, nothing like have a set in a personal parts inventory,, for those days when you break one,, it does happen and unfortunately at the worse of times.
Lionel,

There should be an adequate supply of these tines for a while. They did a production run of 1000 LH and 1000 RH. I received a little over 150, about 100 are spoken for but more easily obtained.

Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts