Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbsup: http://maine.craigslist.org/grd/2394671375.html I finally got the one I was looking for!!!! I think for $1500 this was a steal!!!I will have it home this afternoon, good lord willin' and the creek don't rise! Pics to follow soon. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
InTroubleAlltheTime said:
Congratulations Mr. OneTwo! :usa: :usa: :usa: Now that's three now right? Look forward to pics. :thumbsup: :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich
Yes, pics please, the listing is deleted and we can`t see this score. :sad:
Will he become Mr. OneTwoThree?

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
99flhr said:
InTroubleAlltheTime said:
Congratulations Mr. OneTwo! :usa: :usa: :usa: Now that's three now right? Look forward to pics. :thumbsup: :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich
Yes, pics please, the listing is deleted and we can`t see this score. :sad:
Will he become Mr. OneTwoThree?
Randy: I think he gave em' two shots already and this one is the knockout punch :thumbsup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey everybody, I got my loader and myself home in one piece...what sh** weather we are having up here in vacationland. Not as bad as the poor folks in tornado alley ....what horrible things to have happen...my prayers go out to all of the victims and their families! :cry: Anyway...CP7 ,you were right...I got there ,tractor ran great,hydraulics all good...no 3 point :eek: They thought it was under the weight box...I tried to get them to knock off a couple hundred, but I knew it was futile...I am NEVER the 1st caller!! :clap: The PO had list of 12 names and numbers to call after me.What could I do...they were very embarrassed by this mistake and they seemed very honest.Anyway ,it's home and I'm done buying tractors....I have 3 to fix. Twin 444's :446: and Big Bro 648! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Here are some quick pics....dumb questions to follow soon!
I hope thats not too many! :wave:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
"Big Bro" is going to have an oil change and a check up tomorrow and it's right to work moving rocks and gravel Wed. & Thursday.He will get a new "suit" and a rebuild this winter.I am so excited :crazy: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
261 Posts
No hitch sucks but it does look good and at least you got the elusive inspection cover.
There's no such thing as to many pics and there's never enough videos.
Don't get so excited that you leak fluids on her. :sidelaugh:

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Mr OneTwo: Awesome! :usa: :usa: :usa: She looks sweet! Looks very similar to the one I just got! Very happy you got it. A loader is a big deal. They are hard to buy in the NE at a good price. Man, these postings are really helping members get tractors!!!! So I am learning about my 646, we could probably compare some notes down the road. Best of luck with it! :thumbsup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cp7 said:
No hitch sucks but it does look good and at least you got the elusive inspection cover.
There's no such thing as to many pics and there's never enough videos.
Don't get so excited that you leak fluids on her. :sidelaugh:
:oops: Oops...I already did...good thing I got lots of rags! :wink: Hopefully ,we can learn together, Rich! I still can't believe I got this tractor for such a reasonable price!...good thing, as I am officially tapped out for a while! Good luck to all :usa:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Snotrocket said:
That was a pretty sweet deal. If I needed a FEL I would have been all over that.
I didn't "need" one, but I sure WANTED one! :sidelaugh: Seriously, now that I have the raw material, I feel very obligated to bring these very fine , but elderly machines as close to their original condition as I can.With the help and support of everyone on this great forum...I think I can do a good job of this. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.