Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have asked this question before,here and elsewhere to no avail. I really need a copy of the operators manual for the old F84 Snowcaster that goes to my 1969 444PK.It is number 9-35212.It is not in our tech section.According to Brian it cannot be purchased as a reprint or original.There has got to be an owner of one of these tractors somewhere in the USA :usa: that has one they can copy.I have found every other op manual but this one.Please,please,please someone help out! :mrgreen:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
99flhr said:
Looks like www. rottmansales.com/ingersoll has the info, all you need is a micro fiche machine
If only that was true.

That fiche is no longer available.

I wish that it was because I would have bought it and then paid a company to transfer the information into PDF's that Chuck could post in our Tech Library. Yes, it is possible to do that process yourself but the time factor is horrendous. You need a digital camera with a really good Macro feature to take one photo of each page. Then the photos can be uploaded to your computer and converted into PDF's.

If Mr onetoo sends an e-mail to Rottman's with a list of the manuals he is seeking, they will check their hardcopy inventory to see if they have it .

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hydriv said:
99flhr said:
Looks like www. rottmansales.com/ingersoll has the info, all you need is a micro fiche machine
If only that was true.

That fiche is no longer available.

I wish that it was because I would have bought it and then paid a company to transfer the information into PDF's that Chuck could post in our Tech Library. Yes, it is possible to do that process yourself but the time factor is horrendous. You need a digital camera with a really good Macro feature to take one photo of each page. Then the photos can be uploaded to your computer and converted into PDF's.

If Mr onetoo sends an e-mail to Rottman's with a list of the manuals he is seeking, they will check their hardcopy inventory to see if they have it .
I will do so and let you know the results :mrgreen:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
boomers_influence said:
mark
i did state on the OTHER site that i have the manual.
i will mail a copy to you. (then you can e/mail it to the club)
thank you boomer (the used onan engine parts guy)
Soooooooooooo.......... let me get this straight..

You have been a member here since before we went live. You have seen our plea for old paper. This site has e-mailed you PDF's of manuals you requested.

Am I correct so far?

And now........you are telling us that you HAVE the manual that Mark is looking for?????????

How much OTHER old paper are you sitting on that is desperately needed on this site but you have failed to come forward with so far??????

Do I have to send my quartet of cement shoemakers to pay you a visit? :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
boomers_influence said:
mark
i did state on the OTHER site that i have the manual.
i will mail a copy to you. (then you can e/mail it to the club)
thank you boomer (the used onan engine parts guy)
Thanks so much Boomer :clap: I will re-distribute when I get it.I also am guilty....I have some manuals that I have gathered and will get them ready soon. :facepalm: Boomer is a very busy man I am sure,just like everyone is this time of year! :usa:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.