Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Site Founder
3,600 Posts
I'm going to be pissed if we get a major snow storm now!!!

I'm waist deep into cutting wood and it would throw a real monkey wrench into things.

Glad you got to have some fun though. :rockon: :rockon:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
The weather here is nothing short of erratic. Two days ago, it started snowing quite strongly and we had a full covering of everything to perhaps 2 inches tops. And then it warmed up the next day and 80 percent of that disappeared. This AM it is snowing once again but by this afternoon the temp will rise to 39 and tomorrow it will 41 with showers. Then the temps will drop again slightly to a low of 28 come Monday before reversing once again to a high of 50 on Wednesday. Talk about a roller coaster ride. :lol:

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I have not taken either of my tractors out of the shed since September. I left the mower deck on the 224 and the 446 doesnt have any attachments on it at all. THe snowblower is buried behind my camaro in the garage as well as the cab. It has been a very mild winter for us here in Southern New England. Im already shopping for shrubs and trees for my property. Unreal.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Another 5 inches in the last 12 hrs followed by 50 - 60 kmh wind. Beautiful drifts. Sorry everyone who wanted spring to come early but I'm still having fun in the snow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.