Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spent the last few days going through what I need here for upcoming projects. I always go to the Portland swap, this year I don't have enough room to haul everything so I figured I better list some stuff and see if I can move it now. I have yet to get the Id numbers off the tags so if someone needs that info let me know and I'll retrieve it. Heres a link to the Craigslist add with some pics.
I can get them out and take a shot or two if anyone needs to see anymore. The add has the info so hopefully this link works .....

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/grd/2329779995.html

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Selling 3 Case Garden tractors, All 3 are model 446. The oldest runs and would be great for restoration. It has original paint and nice sheetmetal- and perfect glass headlights! The middle tractor will run but is going to need a fuel pump on the Carb. I have had it fired up and it doesn't smoke. The 3rd is a parts machine which is missing the motor and hyd pump.These are to sell as a package- I want them all gone at once- Take them all for the price of $1350.00

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.