Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I happened to stumble across this and thought I would throw it up here.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/grd/2339671479.html

$1200
I believe this tractor to be a 1974 model. It was given to me by the second owner and I have hardly used it. There is a 14 HP Kohler motor in it and has just been serviced (oil change, filters cleaned, blades sharpened, battery charged, etc.) You would need to come and pick it up , thank you for looking

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
*Running* Case 444 Lawn Tractor - $1200 (Cedar Hill)

Date: 2011-04-21, 7:32PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I believe this tractor to be a 1974 model. It was given to me by the second owner and I have hardly used it. There is a 14 HP Kohler motor in it and has just been serviced (oil change, filters cleaned, blades sharpened, battery charged, etc.) You would need to come and pick it up , thank you for looking

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2339671479

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
NutCASE said:
Tom...what is up with the motor mounts? Both my 73 and my Torq have the rubber mounts...this one doesn't appear to have them? Was it different or just painted over?
The rubber isolators did not appear until 1973. Previously, the Kohler engines were bolted solidly to the tractor frame. That is one of the reasons why I said that this is not a 1974, like the Seller said it is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.