Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish to thank all the Case Colt Ingersoll guys that made it to the show today!! Weather started out crappy, but ended up ok!! From what Devon quoted to me (the show organizer) there was over 200 LGTs there today and I think Us Case guys had the #2 amount at the show, only the Wheel Horses out numbered us.... Below are some pictures that my wife took at the show!! It was nice meeting new friends and seeing some of my other friends... (Sorry John, we didn't get a pic of your 155) :446: :222:

·
Registered
568 Posts
dbeiter said:
It was nice meeting new friends and seeing some of my other friends... (Sorry John, we didn't get a pic of your 155) :446: :222:
Don't sweat it Dave, my fault for the late arrival...for which I apologize. Heather took some pics too, I'll try to get them on here tonight. It was nice to meet you and your beautiful family in person, as well as Steve Guider and Mike Brown. Just wish I had been there earlier. I bought some parts for the 155 from Steve and plan to order more in the near future. The kids had a great time and Clayton was proud to show off his new toy. Justin bought himself a 1/16 scale round baler from one of the vendors. Already looking forward to next year's show, hopefully I'll get the PK or the 190 together before then.
John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.