Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

Summer: CCI Tractors in Action!

6K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  BushBoneYard 
#1 ·
Summer, CCI tractors in action!!!!!! Post your pics of your GT, LT or yard tractor in action, if you feel obliged!!!!! :thumbsup:

Wife was cursing, your going to hit the Camry!!!!! :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich :thumbsup:

See less See more
#6 ·
Stewart said:
That looks like a Case Mechanic on that 646. :thumbsup: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:
Good to see you got it running. :trink:
Stewart: I'm a pretty hurtin' mechanic but with the help from you guys, I amaze myself, but that's about it! :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:
Thank you.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

#7 ·
Billygoat said:
Ya'll don't think he's doing a bit of braggin' there do ya? :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:
Good job Rich, your loader looks good doing some work! :thumbsup:
Thanks BG You got me, I'm showing it off! :thumbsup: Amazing nothing happened today, didn't hit the Camry either!!!!
:sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:
Thank you.

#9 ·
Snotrocket said:
That looks pretty sweet Rich.
Did you have the stone hauled in just so you could use the loader? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks Chuck! :thumbsup: I got 8 tons about two weeks ago. I said to myself if I get this loader going, don't have to wheel barrow! :thumbup: So I had a lot of incentive to get it going. What a pleasure it is to have a loader. :trink: :trink: :trink:

#10 ·
With all the recent discussion on the Case 224, I wanted to show off mine mowing at our place at Machipongo, Virginia. Was also hoping to see more CCI tractors in summer action, only a week to Labor Day! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :letitsnow: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

Love that look right after the mow.........

Sandy and Homestead

#16 ·
BushBoneYard said:
Great pics Rich. That reminds me, I need to check a 224 right now that's within an hour of me, it was at $200 or so last time I looked........
:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: Sounds like a good price!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hope it is in good shape, perhaps, "the one." :usa: :usa: :usa:

#19 ·
InTroubleAlltheTime said:
BushBoneYard said:
Great pics Rich. That reminds me, I need to check a 224 right now that's within an hour of me, it was at $200 or so last time I looked........
:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: Sounds like a good price!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hope it is in good shape, perhaps, "the one." :usa: :usa: :usa:
Fingers crossed for sure. I have already ok'd a bid amount with administration [Mrs. BBY]. I'll know by 9:00 pm. I really want a 210 but will "settle" for a 224 lol.

Sorry for the hijack everyone......

#26 ·
Snotrocket said:
I don't think they have the hydriv or a hydraulic lift.
That's exactly why. I'm a complicated man Snotrocket lol. My wife has a different word for it, but I prefer "complicated".

Honestly, I think it's because they remind me of the older Murray GT's I like so much, but much stronger. The 224 went for $105 more than I could spend.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.