Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

T-shirts, Sweatshirts, Coffee mugs oh my....

15K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  Snotrocket 
#1 ·
Kbear recently sent me some designs for a logo that he made. I took them and made a T-shirt/sweatshirt/other stuff shop with the logo on them.

http://www.cafepress.com/casecoltingersoll

T-shirts start at $15 and go up from there. There's even a sleeveless option for guys with huge guns like Rich. :gums:

A tiny amount of the purchase price goes back to the forum. :trink:

#14 ·
I was doing my daily SearchTempest.com search, and there on the left of the screen was the new CCI logo t-shirt being promoted by Cafe Press... says the current deal is saving 20% on orders of $20.00 or more.

Also like that it mentions that it was "Made in the USA". Good work, gentlemen...

#16 ·
BushBoneYard said:
Group,

One thing I noticed about cafe press is that if you sign up for their special offers you can get a pretty big discount. You will get an email everyday but if you have no friends like me it's nice to get messages.
I find that irritating as the shop owner. I can't black list their stupid asses from spamming me because it could be an important email. They send me at least 5 emails a day.

The specials are pretty good. Not all of the products are made in the USA but some of them are.

#17 ·
JasonHovell said:
I was doing my daily SearchTempest.com search, and there on the left of the screen was the new CCI logo t-shirt being promoted by Cafe Press... says the current deal is saving 20% on orders of $20.00 or more.

Also like that it mentions that it was "Made in the USA". Good work, gentlemen...
I was just looking at another forum (Garden Tractor Talk) and saw Cafe Press's ad on there, Featured the CCI cups! I don't know if the other members there can see them but if they do George will probably be upset.

#22 ·
Billygoat said:
I was just looking at another forum (Garden Tractor Talk) and saw Cafe Press's ad on there, Featured the CCI cups! I don't know if the other members there can see them but if they do George will probably be upset.
You mean like this? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I added a couple hats to the store. I need a different, smaller more compact design for the work shirts. :gums:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.