Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
That is pretty cool. Did you happen to check if there's a pressure drop accross that valve when just running full throttle traveling around without any appreciable load on the drive motor? Wondering how that compares to the OEM PTO valve. Or if not is there a noticeable difference before/after install? What did you set the relief at? Certainly seems to be a very cost effective solution for sure! I like that.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rockdog said:
That is pretty cool. Did you happen to check if there's a pressure drop accross that valve when just running full throttle traveling around without any appreciable load on the drive motor? Wondering how that compares to the OEM PTO valve. Or if not is there a noticeable difference before/after install? What did you set the relief at? Certainly seems to be a very cost effective solution for sure! I like that.
I haven't used this machine much all summer due to making small repairs and improvements, however since adding the valve it has performed great.

I have not checked any pressure drop or tampered with the relief settings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.